promo
News

Jesusland the next UK single

3/August/2005 - 15:39

The singing angel from the Songs for Silverman bookletIn case you missed it, the official UK site has announced the second single from Songs for Silverman to be 'Jesusland', released on the 12th of September.

I actually hesitated then... I initially wrote 'hitting the shops on the 12th', but will it? Although I'm counting 'Landed' as a single, it was never released anywhere other than download services, the only CD versions being radio promos. I certainly hope for the sake of B-sides that Jesusland'll be a CD.

Anyone know how they chart these things anyway? Do downloads as part an album count towards the single's ranking? I may have bought SFS twice, but I didn't download the single anywhere.

I'm assuming that we'll get more Foldstography (see what I did there? You'll be using it later trust me) for the cover, maybe something from the liner notes. If it is, my money is on the little singing angel.

Thanks James!